Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Mission Statement:
To provide professional personalized artwork for businesses, families, clubs, etc.
What does E-LIME STUDIOS do?:

  • Creates Logos, T-Shirt Designs, Posters, etc.
  • Prints out anything, on anything (that is a substrate)
  • Tutorials for those who want to go into the field
The logo should have the name of the company and mascot.
The mascot is a lime that has a face. It should be welcoming to all ages.
The main colors are lime green and sky blue. The secondary colors are black and white. You can add some more colors if you think that it needs it. I will give you ideas if you need them and listen to your ideas. You can already guess what the audience is. Competition are companies like Staples, Square 1, and other companies that do what we do. Let me know if you have any questions. If you want to send drafts of everything, I recommend using my email.
I w

No comments:

Post a Comment