Friday, September 6, 2019

  1. I used Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator in high school for 3 years.
  2. I hope to gain more knowledge about these applications to improve my work.
  3. I do, but I don't have Photoshop or Illustrator.
  4. I use a Chromebook at home, but I have experience in using a Mac.
  5. I am currently in high school, but I plan to major in Graphic Design and learn Animation.
  6. I do not have their names, but I love the art produced by the creators of Avatar: The Last Airbender and Voltron: Legendary Defender.
  7. I listen to a lot of music, but I really like music by Skillet, Oh My Larceny, & Panic! at the Disco.
  8. I am currently working with my best friend to create our own show. We plan to call the show "Warrior L". I'll go in more detail if you want to learn more.
  9. I have always loved creating art. I have been praised and supported for it. I want to keep getting better. I live in a big family with two cats. I plan to make my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment